Stand Tall

Stand Tall
Hilary Rhoda in Glen Luchford's "Coming Next"

3.19.2010

Soleil de Minuit

Natasha Poly (as shot by Inez and Vinnodh) on the cover of Vogue Paris for April 2010

Models.com posted to their website Natasha Poly's 6th cover of Italian Vogue (since her first one in 2004), and I must say that she looks great. Once can easily tell that she's gained weight since her first one, but who cares! She still has that same classic stare. The actual cover's concept and styling, reminds me of Charlize Theron's Vogue US cover back in October of 2007 (image from BRYANBOY).


Models.com then posed a question to its faithful readers: Which of Poly's six French Vogue covers is your favorite? I immediately remembered her March 2007 cover, also shot by Inez and Vinoodh. In fact, the entire editorial that it came from, which also featured model Freja Beha, was one of my favorite editorials from that year. These shots mark when I fell in love with this creature from Russia, and it further solidified my love for Freja Beha. Take a look for yourselves. Images from HTownShop and as layed out on tFS.




















No comments:

Post a Comment